New to the area and looking for a job

Micah DesJardins micahdj at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 08:42:59 MST 2005

Eric,

Good luck in your job search. In addition to the sites you listed you may
want to try www.asu.edu/workingatasu/ <http://www.asu.edu/workingatasu/> as
well as the various cities in the valley. Just Google for City of (take your
pick, Scottsdale, Tempe, Mesa, Chandler, Gilbert, Glendale etc. etc.) All of
them have a jobs or employment link on the main page and these jobs rarely
seem to be advertised anywhere else. Also, as someone else on list mentioned
recently, phoenix.craigslist.com <http://phoenix.craigslist.com> has some
links for tech jobs that you might be interested in.

Welcome to the valley and to PLUG

Micah DesJardins