New to the area and looking for a job

Eric Palmer yourlinuxbuddy at gmail.com
Sun Sep 18 23:04:37 MST 2005

Hello my name is Eric and I have had plans to move to Phoenix for a while
and have been keeping up with the P.L.U.G mailing list for about a year now.
I have recently moved from North Carolina and was a part of a linux user
group there www.glug.us <http://www.glug.us>. I recently graduated college
with a BS in computer science, a CCNA certification, and have been working
for a University for the past year doing technical support. I have been
using linux as my main desktop OS for about 2 1/2 years now and feel fairly
proficient with it. I am checking all the usual places for a job:
monster.com <http://monster.com>, computerjobs.com <http://computerjobs.com>,
careerbuilder.com <http://careerbuilder.com>, and dice.com <http://dice.com>.
I was going to see if anyone here had recommendations for finding a job in
Phoenix or knew of a place where I could find an entry level position to
build up some experience with my credentials. If anyone can help it would be
greatly appreciated, thx.

Eric