PgSQL (was Favoite Distro / Silent list)

Simon Chatfield sjchatfield at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 14 11:02:02 MST 2005

I really like Postgres and have used it in many large
scale applications with (knock on wood) no real
failures. I haven't used any of the clustering it now
supports, but will be doing so soon. I think MySQL is
faster in some cases, but Postgres has a stronger
transaction basis which is more important for my
applications.