Silent list?

Kenneth madhse at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 14 09:23:27 MST 2005

Here's something to get a few messages started:

What is everyone's favorite distro?
I currently have Mandriva 10.2 as my "main", with
Fedora core 4, Gentoo, and an older Redhat 9 that I
need for certain software.

I usually run Gnome/Metacity for window management,
but that's as much from habit as anything else.  The
look of the screen isn't a big issue for me.  I
suppose I should look into one of the simpler
combinations and save the resources, but I'm lazy :)