Hello

Bryan.ONeal at asu.edu Bryan.ONeal at asu.edu
Mon Sep 12 19:13:54 MST 2005

I also opt to have each message sent when posted.  I also subscribe to the Linux
Users Group of Arizona State University (http://asulug.org) this way.   It makes
it easier to track messages  by content, thread, sender, etc.  And while I have
to admit G-Mail is nice, I use either the universities web mail or pine for most
of what I do :)