Hello

Jeremy C. Reed reed at reedmedia.net
Mon Sep 12 16:51:00 MST 2005

On Mon, 12 Sep 2005, Kenneth wrote:

> I have a couple of questions, and this will make me
> sound like a bigger noob than I am, but what does
> everyone use to post to this discussion list?  I opted
> to have a digest of messages email to me, but I see no
> easy way to reply to a post except to copy/paste and
> quote the message manually.

I just subscribe to normal list -- separate postings for each posting. (I
have used pine for around ten years.)

If you want all messages to be maintained together, then train your email
client to deliver all the plug-discuss email to one email folder. Then you
can review it as you desire and it makes it easy to reply to individual
emails.

  Jeremy C. Reed

 	  	 	 http://www.pugetsoundtechnology.com/