RedSeven new store party

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Tue Sep 6 13:48:53 MST 2005

Am 06. Sep, 2005 schwätzte Craig White so:

> On Tue, 2005-09-06 at 08:03 -0700, ec wrote:
> > I loose respect for ANY, ah, id**t that makes it hard
> > to read, either dark on dark or light on light
> > text/whatever.
> >
> > There is NO excuse to make people jump thru hoops to
> > read the text. Nor view the page.....PERIOD END!!
> >
> ----
> too much drama
>
> someone who created the web page thought it worked for him. Simply tell
> the webmaster that it doesn't work for you.
>
> No reason to get all worked up.

Yes. Please don't attribute to malice that which can be explained by lack
of education and/or testing.

Granted, I know they use Mozilla/Firefox on GNU/Linux, so they should've
noticed...

I just wanted to make sure it wasn't just my machine before calling them
on it.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  https://www.LuftHans.com/
#  Hope has two beautiful daughters: Anger and Courage. Anger at the way