RedSeven new store party

ec eculbert at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 6 11:25:06 MST 2005

Craig, I am sorry that you feel that way, It wasn't
drama, just an airing of my and I suppose a lot of
people's frustrations with many 'eagle eyes' that
design pages that way. I usually just dump that page
and go somewhere it is easy to read.

--- Craig White <craigwhite at azapple.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 2005-09-06 at 08:03 -0700, ec wrote:
> > I loose respect for ANY, ah, id**t that makes it
> hard
> > to read, either dark on dark or light on light
> > text/whatever.
> >
> > There is NO excuse to make people jump thru hoops
> > read the text. Nor view the page.....PERIOD END!!
> >
> ----
> too much drama
>
> someone who created the web page thought it worked
> for him. Simply tell
> the webmaster that it doesn't work for you.
>
> No reason to get all worked up.
>
> Craig

Cyclists should expect and demand safe
accommodation on our public roads,