Webpages and visibility

ec eculbert at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 6 11:46:45 MST 2005

FIRST:

This is the final email about this from me.

Second:

I apoligize if Craig is offended, I didn't mean to
offend him.

Third:

Everyone has the right to whatever they want in the
way of visiblility/veiwablity on their site.

Fourth: A pretty large percentage (I am guessing
around 25 percent of population) have 'reduced'
visibility.

And Finally:

If the web designer wants to eliminate them from
reading his page, fine!

I only suffer thru those pages IF I cannot get the
same info from somewhere else.

PS. Red Seven's page wasn't that bad, A few shades
more white and yes it would have been almost
impossible for me to read. In the back bedroom is a
pair of eyes that couldn't read it and wouldn't take
the time to copy/paste! Believe me, known those eyes
for 34 years.

That's it folks.

Cyclists should expect and demand safe
accommodation on our public roads,