Need Linux digital camera advice

Siri Amrit Kaur tigerflag at tigerflag.com
Sat Sep 3 21:24:46 MST 2005

On Saturday 03 September 2005 09:03 pm Jeremy C. Reed kindly wrote:
> I have used gphoto a few times. It might work for you.

Thank you, Jeremy. I don't have gphoto, but maybe Digikam or Xcam
would work...

> Also see:
>
>   http://www.linuxcompatible.org/cdetail10883.html
>
>   http://lists.suse.com/archive/suse-linux-e/2004-Jul/0177.html

Those were helpful. I found a SanDisk cardreader at Amazon that says
it's backwards compatible to USB 1.1, which is what my motherboard
supports. Guess I'll go for the camera!

> Good luck,
>
>   Jeremy C. Reed
>
> p.s. I will be in Phoenix in a few weeks to teach another four-day
> class. Siri, you are welcome to attend.

Thank you, again. I'd love to come!

Siri Amrit