iPod ineligence

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Thu Sep 1 12:11:13 MST 2005

On Thu, 2005-09-01 at 11:31 -0700, Donn wrote:
> Craig,
> I realize you said earlier that you could not rmmod sbp2, and my
> previous response skipped right over that.
> I don't know if this will be helpful but here is a link:
>
> http://www.ipodlinux.org/Mounting_on_Linux

----
I think that is lagging a bit...and sort of messed me up as I can't
mount it at all now. I am trying to remove all the appropriate modules
and modprobe them again but I can't get it to mount - may have to reboot
but I have too much going on at the moment to reboot.

Thanks - it seems close - obviously still command line and not fstab-
sync stuff which evidently isn't that mature yet.

Craig