Serious things

Victor Odhner vodhner at cox.net
Mon Oct 31 09:44:54 MST 2005

Alan Dayley wrote:

>Use your delete key as you see fit, I do.

And, of course, some of us don't.  One issue with Off Topic postings
is that PLUG has become a community of friends, and we toss a lot
of things around here.  Also, anything directly associated with FOSS,
GNU, etc. is part of our topic.  Participants include a lot of very
knowledgeable folks, so the list is a good resource for some other
computer-related subjects too.  Please prefix any Off-Topic subject
with "OT" so filters will work for those who'd like to stick with business.
But still, a lot of OT stuff creates a strain for some with slower
net access who come here for Linux information.