finance software

Dragos Neagu dragos.neagu at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 13:17:45 MST 2005

Thanks for all the replies!

> You can use MS Money on your machine using WINE, if you want.
> It worked straight out of the box for me.

I don't remember where I put my copy of MSMoney (oem install) but that
would be a last resort :-P

> I like KMyMoney 2 (http://kmymoney2.sourceforge.net/) but then you will
> have to run Kubuntu or at least the KDE support libraries.  ;^)

Thanks for the tip, kymymoney2 requires only 2 libraries; libofx2 and
libosp4.  I don't have kubuntu, nor kde support files/libraries
installed :-)

I just need something simple, but most importantly remind me when I
need to pay the bills, my timeliness this last month wasn't very
good...
--
-Dragos Neagu <><
"If I have been able to see farther, it was only because I stood on