top posting is better

Alan Dayley alandd at consultpros.com
Wed Oct 26 13:12:19 MST 2005

No arrogance on my part was intended.

I mentioned the A.-Q. thing as the most susinct way to describe why I like
bottom posting.  I mentioned ettiquette because that long thread in 2003
contains discussion about additional email list posting behaviors and
expectations.

I agree that our discussions now, in the past or in the furture will
change neither individual preferences nor prevent another discussion about
this topic.  In fact, it is mostly a non-issue that we all like to hash
and re-hash every once in a while.  Mostly because we are human and that
is what humans do, disagree and discuss the disagreement.

And life goes on...

Alan