cox connectivity issue

ec eculbert at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 7 09:50:14 MST 2005

A 256k should give 25-28Kb, note the small and the
large K's. Theory has about 30+Kb. A knoppix d/l on a
256k should be 8-9hrs estimated time on the 'download
manager' screen after a few minutes to smooth out.
700Mb of stuff.

I have a friend that had Cox in central Phx, his got
so bad and all cox did was somehow crash his system.
He never knew when it would work! He now is very
disabled and lives here with me and loves the dsl
connection..It is very reliable compared to what cox
gave him.

Cyclists should expect and demand safe
accommodation on our public roads,
just as does every other user.