evo: an organizer must be set

Joseph Sinclair plug-discuss at stcaz.net
Thu Oct 6 20:33:48 MST 2005

The Evo connector cannot contact the Global Catalog (MS Xch version of a master address book, typically stored on the Xch server or on the Active Directory server), so it literally has no idea who sent the message.  Since it doesn't know who sent the message, it cannot reply.  You'll need to, as another poster mentioned, set up the Xch connector with the identity of the Global Catalog server, and a couple other bits of information needed to properly access said catalog.