evo: an organizer must be set

Kevin plug-discuss at firstpacket.com
Thu Oct 6 18:15:17 MST 2005

On Thu, 2005-10-06 at 17:24 -0700, der.hans wrote:
> I've been getting 'An organizer must be set.' when trying to accept
> meetings.
>
> I'm using evolution 2.2.1.1 on Ubuntu to talk to an m$ eXpunge server.

This might be one of the FEW problems I HAVEN'T experienced with evo2.
So, I have no idea what I'm talking about, but something is telling me
to ask about your "Global Catalog Server".  I have no idea what that is,
but when I configured my expunge connector I had to add something like
this 'global-catalog-server.domain.com' as instructed by my Eye-Tee
department.

...Kevin