acquiring digital music

Josh Coffman josh_coffman at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 6 09:10:44 MST 2005

Hi all,

   I make a reasonable effort to be license compliant.
When I was windows only, buying and buring music
online wasn't a problem. Other than the stupid
limitations that it. Now that I'm mostly linux at
home, what do I do? I like to burn my own audio or mp3
cd's. Can someone offer some suggestions about
acquiring music usable & burnable under linux?

   I am familiar with limewire. Not so lucky with
other p2p under linux so far.

/Sometimes I feel like the village idiot of plug.

-j