Posting guidelines?

Kenneth madhse at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 5 16:08:26 MST 2005

There was some mention in the thread on distros about top-posting.  I should
have probably asked when I joined if there are any guidelines for this list.
I spend a fair amount of time on usenet and try to stick to the guidelines of
the groups I frequent, but if there's a consensus here that top posting is
better I'll try to remember that.  I personally prefer top, at least for
something relatively low-volume like this, as I'm likely to remember the
context and not need to have it repeated before the new comment.