dd anyone?

Robert N. Eaton moth28 at cox.net
Tue Oct 4 20:55:04 MST 2005

Mark Jarvis wrote:

> Once again--are you SURE that you correctly copied an iso -->AS AN
> ISO<-- to the CD?
>
> -mj-

Not in the slightest. I'm using a new version of Ubuntu, and I'm
unfamiliar with the Gnome interface. I have yet to find the CD/DVD
Creator. I found part of it, but it doesn't coincide with the help
pages.  As soon as I locate the darned thing, I'll be better able to do
the .iso thing, a simple menu choice with Linspire.  In Ubuntu, not so
much.  I'll keep on looking and I'll be  able to answer your question.;-)

Bob Eaton