CRT recycle location in Central to NW Phoenix area?

ben francom bfrancom at gmail.com
Sat Oct 1 22:28:48 MST 2005

Yes,
I've used AZ Strut several times, and they take broken stuff too. They'll
use what they can, then recycle what they cannot. They have schools setup
around the valley to take them in. Check out their site so you don't have to
drive to the main place. One time when I donated some stuff, I noticed a
sweet Macintosh Classic that I asked for and they gave me. It sits proudly
on display on my bookshelf.