Samba trouble

Alex Dean alex at crackpot.org
Sun Oct 2 15:26:43 MST 2005

In case anyone else runs into this, it did turn out to be an issue
with OS X 10.4 which isn't present in 10.3.  Upgrading to Samba
3.0.20a (released yesterday!) fixed the issue.  I can now connect to
the Debian server from any of the Macs with no trouble.

alex

http://www.macwindows.com/tiger.html#SMB1
The suggestion to clear the Keychain did nothing, but other notes on
this page got me on to the idea of giving the latest Samba a whirl.