OT: new car advice

Dan Lund situationalawareness at gmail.com
Sat Nov 26 13:56:43 MST 2005

Typical Electrolysis doesn't yield enough hydrogen to power a vehicle.
 It requires alot of charge, alot of surface area on the plates, and a
nice sized holding tank.
Typically you lose energy in the electrolysis process, also.  I've
done it with a 12v battery while doing some experiments with
introducing hydrogen into a carberation system of a car.
(supplementary, not as a primary fuel)  The problem I ran into was
that I needed a mass of plates and the electrodes deteriorate.

I had my best luck with galvanized stainless steel as an electrode.