OT: new car advice

Terence Chang peanutlen at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 22 14:45:11 MST 2005

By the way, my accord are automatic. The 5 speed doesn't have the problem.
  All after 36K miles, but before 72K miles. Honda refuse to admit it's defect.

  They did have recall on the 2000 model, but refuse to recall 1998  model. They want to charge us $3000 to replace it with refurbished one,  which is still making cranking noise.

  There are many many people have the same issues. I hate Honda.

Lyndon Tiu <ltiu at alumni.sfu.ca> wrote:  On Tue, 22 Nov 2005 13:03:47 -0800 (PST) plug-discuss at lists.plug.phoenix.az.us wrote:
> Honda is a no-no. My families have 4 different  handa accords in
> different years. They are all having transmission  problem. Even my
> friend's Acura.

Curious question, did these transmission problem occur before or after the 3 year/36,000 warranty?

Thanks.

--
Lyndon Tiu

Terence Chang