Google, sysadm and glocks

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Thu Nov 17 18:22:55 MST 2005

Am 17. Nov, 2005 schwätzte Lyndon Tiu so:

> If der.hans makes the same "reply to all" click, then that would be good for everyone : >

Ah, so it's your fault! If you hadn't posted this I'd've done the right
thing and made no mistake!

May your man pages slowly corrupt...

;-)

ciao,

der.hans

> On Thu, 17 Nov 2005 15:21:47 -0700 plug-discuss at lists.plug.phoenix.az.us wrote:
>> ...and this is the case where setting the Reply-To header on the mailing
>> list is BAD FORM (yes, FYI, I clicked on "Reply To Sender" in
>> Evolution). Grr... This was supposed to be private. =o/
>>
>> --
>> June Tate * june at theonelab.com * http://www.theonelab.com

>> sysadms for

>> wants to
>>>
>>> Hello der.hans,
>>>
>>> I'm definitely interested in applying. =o)
>>>
>>> --
>>> June Tate * june at theonelab.com * http://www.theonelab.com

> Lyndon Tiu

#  https://www.LuftHans.com/
#  Join the League of Professional System Administrators! http://www.LOPSA.org/
#  Magic is science unexplained. - der.hans