Mandriva installfest

Alan Dayley alandd at consultpros.com
Thu Nov 17 13:21:35 MST 2005

Jason Hayes said:
> Just FYI
>
> Not sure if this had been discussed here. Apologies if this is a
> re-post.
> -------------------
> http://qa.mandriva.com/twiki/bin/view/Main/InstallParty2006
>
> Flash newsletter: Worldwide Mandriva Linux 2006 Install party on
> Saturday 19. Following the release of Mandriva Linux 2006, Mandriva is
> mobilizing its network of Linux User Groups (LUGs). Free community
> installation sessions will take place around the world.
>
> I did not see anything scheduled for Phoenix.

PLUG InstallFests are on the last Saturday of each month.  That would put
this month on the 26th.  I have heard unconfirmed indications that this
date may be changed because of the Thanksgiving holiday.  But, for now, I
assume it will happen.

We must not be in the Mandriva network of LUGs since I hadn't heard about
this until now.  Any Mandriva user/fan is welcome to promote it at the
InstallFest!

Alan