Google, sysadm and glocks

Bill Jonas bill at billjonas.com
Thu Nov 17 12:00:56 MST 2005

On Thu, Nov 17, 2005 at 09:25:33AM -0700, Ben Browning wrote:
> The K in KDE may well stand for "kludged" though ;)

I know you're joking around, but it originally stood for "kool".  (I
believe that today it is officially just "K", but I could be wrong.)

Here's an HTML-ized version of the original Usenet post:
http://www.kde.org/announcements/announcement.php

--
Bill Jonas    *    bill at billjonas.com    *    http://www.billjonas.com/
"It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your front door.  You step