FTP Server recommendation?

Scott spbz at cox.net
Wed Nov 16 21:55:12 MST 2005

ProFTP with SSL/TLS isn't as difficult as many may think.  The trick is
to get the latest CVS from http://www.proftpd.org and compile it with
the --with-modules=mod_tls option to the ./configure script.  As long as
OpenSSL is installed along with header files, all will be good.  There
are special configuration directives for it.  The following website is a
great resource as well:

http://www.castaglia.org/proftpd/doc/contrib/ProFTPD-mini-HOWTO-TLS.html

-Scott