[Fwd: Linux Users Petition]

Dennis Kibbe dennisk at linuxquestions.net
Tue Nov 8 12:42:35 MST 2005

On Tuesday 08 November 2005 10:09, Alan Dayley wrote:
> I am a huge user of Linux in San Antonio, Texas. There really is no reason
> I'd go back to Windows except for the fact that some of my favorite
> software titles are on windows.
<SNIP>

Why stiffle the developement of native (and often better) Linux programs by
petitioning companies for Linux versions of thieer Windows products?  If the
company doesn't currently do a MAC version it's doubtful that they would do a
version for an OS that has less market share than a MAC.

Maybe he hasn't tried many Linux programs to know how good they are.

Dennisk