[Fwd: Linux Users Petition]

Alan Dayley alandd at consultpros.com
Tue Nov 8 10:09:19 MST 2005

We got this email through the website today.  I thought I'd pass it for
anyone interested.

Personally, I don't think such a petition will make a difference.  But I
hope I am wrong.

Alan

Subject: PLUG - Phoenix Linux User Group: Linux Users Petition
From:    "Jay Smith" <jsmith at torchlighttech.com>
Date:    Tue, November 8, 2005 9:34 am
To:      webmaster at plug.phoenix.az.us

This is an enquiry e-mail via http://plug.phoenix.az.us from:
Jay Smith <jsmith at torchlighttech.com>

Hello,
I am a huge user of Linux in San Antonio, Texas. There really is no reason
I'd go back to Windows except for the fact that some of my favorite
software titles are on windows. Well I'm sure there are some Linux users
out there that share the same sentiment. For this reason I've started this
petition. If you're serious about getting Windows software on Linux like I
am, please sign it and pass it around you LUG and others if possible.
Thank you.

http://www.petitiononline.com/gws4l/petition.html
That's the link