Linux/Unix Systems Admin 2 month contract!

unixprgrmr01 at netscape.net unixprgrmr01 at netscape.net
Mon Nov 7 19:20:40 MST 2005

Sidney,

  This looks like a good fit.... Attached is my latest resume. I have
been doing UNIX for 22+years and Linux for about 10.

  Please give me a call to discuss the details, at 336 658-5737. I would
like to get a position in the valley so I can get home to my family.

 Best Regards,
 Lynn P. Tilby
 Temp: 336 658-5737
 Home: 480 632-8635