OT: call for windows license for charity

Josh Coffman josh_coffman at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 7 11:20:37 MST 2005

I know ... asking for windows license in a linux user
group. Just hoping some of you may have a license
you're not using since you're using linux.

I am helping someone put together items for a
childrens' home in Argentine. We are sending a digital
camera and a laptop among other items. The
camera/laptop will be used for organization and
documenting the children. The used laptop we got
doesn't have a windows license with it and I don't
think I have an extra one. Can anyone spare a license?

Yeah, I thought about Kubuntu but I think they might
be able to find windows help if they need it. probably
not linux help though. Sry.