OT: Cleaning out spare room.

FoulDragon at aol.com FoulDragon at aol.com
Fri Nov 4 15:13:50 MST 2005

I've got some stuff which might be of interest to list members.

Free, pick it up (Lindsay-Mcdowell, near the 202's Gilbert Road exit)

-One HP X terminal, Envizex p series.

-One extra-large (double-wide arrangement, on casters) ATX case.  I don't
have most of the drive rails, and it's been somewhat modified, but it has a lot
of room (eight 5.25 drive bays, and enough room for the longest mainboards), so
it will probably be a fun project box for someone.

IM (AIM fouldragon) or email me if you want any of this.