web building software

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Wed Nov 2 22:48:09 MST 2005

Am 02. Nov, 2005 schwätzte Bill so:

> Before I commit to changing my OS can somebody tell me if there is Linux
> software similar to FrontPage for the development and management of a
> website?

Please consider a content mangement system such as Joomla or Drupal.

They will have features that you might like, such as blogs and RSS feeds,
so others can track changes on the site.

The new PLUG web site is Joomla. I believe that other than customizing the
template a little there wasn't anything that wasn't point and click web
interface.

There are lots of templates available, so you might find one that fits
right out of the box...

ciao,

der.hans
--