Remote audio monitoring

Kevin plug-discuss at firstpacket.com
Thu Jul 28 08:22:10 MST 2005

On Wed, 2005-07-27 at 16:11 -0700, Daniel P. Stasinski wrote:
> I think what I may end up doing is building a simple audio client/server
> based on libspeex.

Just to be clear... the Linksys camera does not need a PC attached.  It
uses a built-in webserver, SMTP server and motion-detection code.  Just
give it electrical power and associate it with your wireless
access-point.

In a feeble attempt to keep this thread on-topic for this list...  I am
certain the Linksys camera is built on GNU/Linux like other Linksys
products.  ;-)

...Kevin