Ann: East Side Meeting, July 14th

Alan Dayley alandd at consultpros.com
Thu Jul 14 09:37:24 MST 2005

The PLUG East Side Meeting will be held Thursday, July 14th.

What: PLUG East Side Meeting
When: June 14th, 2005 @ 7:00pm
Where: Sequoia Charter School in Mesa
(See web site FAQ for directions
http://plug.phoenix.az.us/modules.php?op=modload&name=FAQ&file=index&myfaq=yes&id_cat=3&categories=PLUG+Meetings&parent_id=0#25)

Topics (in no particular order): Blender Part 3 (maybe).  Intro to GIMP
and Inkscape.  Other discussions

This meeting will be a few of our "mini-presentations".

Maybe Brian will continue with his demonstrations with Blender
(http://www.blender3d.com), a 3D graphics creation and animation tool.
This month he will continue to build our knowledge.

We will have a basic introduction to two primary graphics programs on
Linux: GIMP and Inkscape.  The former is a bitmap editor, the later is a
vector graphics editor.  What does that mean?  What can you draw in them?

Then we will discuss some other surprise topics...  That we will address
on the spot!