Ubuntu + Totem + DVD

Judd Pickell pickell at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 15:20:46 MST 2005

Rather than battle with Totem I would go into the preferences menu and
change the removeable media setting for dvds to be:
xine dvd://

This will start xine instead of Totem, I have had problems with Totem
on my Ubuntu install (in fact I was working until 5am this morning
trying to fix both vid and audio problems.. ugg).