swapping a cable modem

Scott spbz at cox.net
Fri Dec 9 17:25:43 MST 2005

Indeed, Cox has excellent and fast support regarding the switch in the
actual cable modem.  It took less than 30 seconds on the phone with a
competant help desk representative.  As far your rented modem goes, they
may have a place that you can drop it off at in your area which would
save a few bucks on any delivery charge they wish to impose.