Off Subject - Production Support Contract!

Miller, Sidney Sidney.Miller at cdicorp.com
Thu Dec 8 15:23:13 MST 2005

Hi Group!

This position is still accepting resumes.

Please let me know if you know of anyone that maybe qualified and
interested.  CDI does pay referral fees!  www.cdicorp.com/referral

Immediate opening for a Production Support positions in a Unix
Environment.  The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years of experience
supporting a Sun Environment on a Webmethods Platform.  The candidate
would also need Perl scripting skills.  The candidate would need some
familiarity with Webmethods but our client is willing to train.

Position paying 20/hr W2.

6+ months

Happy Holidays!

Sidney Miller

Senior Technical Recruiter

CDI Business Solutions

2600 N. Central Ave., Suite 1000

Phoenix, AZ 85004

W - 602.508.6431

F - 602.508.6515

Sidney.Miller at cdicorp.com

www.cdicorp.com/referral

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain information which is confidential to, and/or privileged in favor of, CDI Corporation or its affiliated companies (CDI) or CDI's customers.  Any review, use, reproduction, disclosure or distribution by the recipient is prohibited without prior written approval from an authorized CDI representative.  This notice must appear in any such authorized reproduction, disclosure or distribution.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message and any attachments.  Thank you.