Dumping Computer Equipment

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Wed Aug 31 11:17:03 MST 2005

Am 31. Aug, 2005 schwätzte Carl Parrish so:

> I have to get rid of a lot of equipment *today* its all *really* old
> stuff I'm tempted to just put it in the dumpter but if someone can use
> it I'd rather it gets some use. All of the equipment is at *least* 5
> years old (some much older) it all works to the best of my knowlege (its
> been on shelves for quite a while now). I've been meaning to take them
> to the boy scouts but now I have to make room today. Anyone know of a
> place I could unload it all today?
>
> I've got about 4 *old* computers with between 200 - 500 Megs of
> harddrive space.   Lots of nick cards. A few older motherboards, some
> old memory. I guess that's about it. I've got about 6 boxes full of this
> stuff.

Check with Brian to see if he'd be interested in it for Sequoia.

Tomorrow AZStRUT is open. You might be able to talk them into taking it
today if someone's there.

www.AZStRUT.org

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  https://www.LuftHans.com/
#  ... make it clear I support "Free Software" and not "Open Source",