Dumping Computer Equipment

Carl Parrish lists at pcl-consulting.com
Wed Aug 31 11:00:02 MST 2005

I have to get rid of a lot of equipment *today* its all *really* old
stuff I'm tempted to just put it in the dumpter but if someone can use
it I'd rather it gets some use. All of the equipment is at *least* 5
years old (some much older) it all works to the best of my knowlege (its
been on shelves for quite a while now). I've been meaning to take them
to the boy scouts but now I have to make room today. Anyone know of a
place I could unload it all today?

I've got about 4 *old* computers with between 200 - 500 Megs of
harddrive space.   Lots of nick cards. A few older motherboards, some
old memory. I guess that's about it. I've got about 6 boxes full of this
stuff.

--
Carl Parrish