parental control / web filter

Josh Coffman josh_coffman at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 30 13:23:52 MST 2005

Hi all,

  Since my kids are startting to do more on the
computer  and internet, I've been thinking I'd like to
make sure they don't stumble onto anything that might
be hard to explain...

  I di a quick google and found reference to a firefox
extension and a content filter called DansGuardian.

  I don't have a machine to use to route web traffi
through so I would want something on each machine
(desktop & laptop) that is configurable per user. My
wife and I wouldn't need as strict of filtering.

Can anyone make a recomendation?

-j