ASULUG Happy Hour September 30th at Casey Moore's Oyster House

Bryan.ONeal at asu.edu Bryan.ONeal at asu.edu
Mon Aug 29 14:26:23 MST 2005

Another year has begun, and now that we are all back I would like to welcome
you again to ASULUG.  To Kick off this year we are holding an Official ASULUG
Happy Hour.  This is a great opportunity to hang out with like minded geeks,
network with those in the business, or simply those in your program.  In
addition to discussing all things technical, we will also be discussing what
we are going to do with the LUG this year.  Some of the items I was pondering
where:
Offering ASULUG T-Shirts for sale/giveaway,
Secure logins onto our website, and what to use them for,
What to do for our Mega Install fest in October.
And Elections - The Vice President position is up for grabs!

So come one and all to the ASULUG Happy Hour!

http://tinyurl.com/8n2z7

http://www.google.com/local?q=casey+moore%27s&num=20&svnum=100&hl=en&hs=52&lr=&newwindow=1&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&sa=X&near=Tempe,+AZ&radius=0&latlng=33414722,-111908611,8990976818189922318