land line converter

Nick Estes nick at nickstoys.com
Mon Aug 29 09:52:42 MST 2005

Good question...  it's been a long time since I used it last because I
don't have any land lines to hook it up to anymore.  I don't recall having
problems with it, but that doesn't mean anything because I likely wasn't
paying very much attention to it at the time.  If Hans still wants to use
one to experiment with, then perhaps he could let us know if the cid works
or not. (-=

 	--Nick