Quick books for linux

G Gambill ggambill at emr.net
Sat Aug 27 07:23:51 MST 2005

You might look at CodeWeavers CrossOver Office
http://www.codeweavers.com/products/crossover/.

They are writting the Windows API's in native Linux (not emulation).

They may support QuickBooks.  Wouldn't be suprissed.

I have had very good results running the Windows Office Suite with CrossOver
Office on Linux.

For a review, see http://www.linuxplanet.com/linuxplanet/reviews/4126/1/

You might also want to look at the WineHQ project http://www.winehq.com/ the
free version of CodeWeavers CrossOver Office.

Others on the list might want to jump in here.

George