Sun Sparc Station 20s

Austin Godber godber at uberhip.com
Sat Aug 20 16:09:17 MST 2005

I have 3 Sun SS 20s that need a good home.  Various hard disks, CD
drives etc.  Also a 21 inch Sun monitor that should work with them.  I
know the monitor is good as I have used it on my PC for several years.
I will include the adapter to make it work on the PC.

I imagine at least two of the SS 20s could be made to work and I
installed OpenBSD on one of them once.  Its possible that all three are
functional.   I also have a Sun keyboard but I don't think I have a mouse.

All offers will be considered, but those that relieve me of all of the
equipment the quickest will be the best.  You must come pick it up.  I
am in north Tempe, just west of ASU.

Austin