GNU/Linux Stammtisch

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Mon Aug 15 17:16:22 MST 2005

moin, moin,

I will be missing the Stammtisch tomorrow night as I am out of town for
work. I will be going to BaLUG, though, so it works out :).

Anyway, Stammtisch is now at Plaid ( Lemon and Terrace in Tempe ), right
next to where we had been holding it. Plaid has booze for those who've
been waiting for that. Please remember to arrange for a sober driver if
you'll be drinking.

Starts Tuesday at 19:00 and runs until everyone leaves.

Stammtisch == 'an opportunity for Free Software and GNU/Linux enthusiests
to get together and hang out'

ciao,

der.hans
# To us former windows users, linux IS an easter egg :) I cant remember
# how many times i said to myself "i can do that?" -- BoBB