voice auto response

Nick Estes nick at nickstoys.com
Thu Aug 11 21:27:16 MST 2005

That would be a pretty easy setup to do with asterisk and a few cheap
interface cards (I can probably dig up the link for the $20 version of
digium's card).  Doing it with a voip line would be even easier, but
perhaps more costly on a recurring basis; my favorite voip provider is 2.9
cents a minute for outbound calls, so you'd have to figure out which is
more cost effective based on your expected call volume.  If you'd like
more information about this type of setup (either land line of voip, I've
done both in asterisk), feel free to email me offlist as I often don't
keep up with reading plug mail.

 	--Nick