File Sharing

Glitch phynxx at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 01:47:56 MST 2005

Hello All,

  I could really use some help with some networking stuff. I have a
couple of Linux computers on a network together but don't know how to
make them see each other. What I need is the equal to drive mapping in
windows. I think that I might be able to do this through NFS but I am
not even sure how. So please any input on the issue would be great. I
am trying to connect two PC's running Suse 9.3. Both computers have
routable IP addresses and I cannot through SSH and FTP without issue
just need something more like network file access.

Thanks for the help,

~Glitch
Linux is the future... embrace it!
Registered Linux User #389736