Anyone around 18 in the group?

Technomage technomage-hawke at cox.net
Wed Aug 3 12:35:03 MST 2005

I think I got y'all beat then.

I actually started using linux experimentally with kernel 0.99 on a 486 DX-100
back when they introducedit to the net.....

I found it more than a match for winblows 95. However, due to the lack of
technology support at the time, I wasn't able to continue its use until I
re-acquired it as redhat 5.2 with a speech synth support on my amd k6-2/350.

Now if the media consortium's would just back off and realize that linux is
here to stay, we might have multimedia legally on linux without all the
hassles we have now (like software patents, etc).